VIEW ALL GALLERY LIGHTS

Monday, September 28, 2009

working version of iCarousel


I want to make an image gallery for blogspot templates .I found icarousel script can do this work quite well and it's exactly what I need . ICarousel is javascript written on Mootools framework and it can make carousel effect likes widgets . Here is the demo of icarousel and here is documentation
I spent all day time trying to apply this script to my template but I got no result . It didn't work .
I finally find out the answer in a forum on javascript . The answer is very easy to undestand .The owner of script hide some parts of script in documentation so no one can make it work except its owner .
Jamie Dale at jdale.net debugged icarousel code and he offer a tweaked version of icarousel script . You can find it here .
I tested the script in J.Dale website and it work properly .
Thanks Jamie Dale for his working .

No comments:

Post a Comment